Kids and their big birthday dreams: Do you remember being a little kid and counting down the days until your birthday party, and when the day finally came there was a certain feeling in the air that gave you the chills . As adults now we forget that feeling, sometimes, that excitment, therefore we dont think our kids need that because we think its not a big deal, however let me tell you its a huge deal to see your kids smile on their birthday to remeber that excitment that we once had. Here are five inexpensive magical ways to make your kids dream come true.
1. Bake or bye a cake. If your looking for the inexpensive way then bake a cake! Its really so easy even if your not quite the baker. Kids love their cake! Here is an easy vanilla cake receipe:
2. Rent a moon bounce. They can be very inexpensive and very easy to set up. The kids will have a blast and keep them very busy. Even if you have a small backyard, there are moon bounces all shapes and sizes to fit your needs.
3. Play music. There is always a little music needed at a party so turn up your speaker and play music at your party.
4. Play a game at your child's party! By making your child the center of attention at his or hers party can make them feel really loved and happy. Play a game such as, hit the pinata, or scavenger hunt where each item they find is one of your childs favorite object, and races. There are so many verietys of fun things to do!
5. Give out goodie bags! Children love them, wheather its bubbles or stickers kids love the small inexpensive toys. They go home feeling really excited.
Its the best to see your child happy at the end of their amazing birthday party! The next time your kid has a birthday, you are all set to go !